Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I am, I am... I think I am...

Do you remember that song from Nacho Libre??? I love that song. I saw this post on my friend Laura's blog and thought it would be fun to do it.

I am: a night owl
I think: family should always come first
I know: that sometimes it would be better for me to not say anything at all
I want: to start running again
I have: great family and friends
I wish: I took the time to enjoy each moment
I hate: stinky things
I miss: my sisters who live far away
I fear: getting the crap beat out of me by some random person cuz I like to flip the bird
I feel: like chicken tonite! JK My real answer is HAPPY...tired but happy
I hear: our dog Slim snoring. It makes me not miss Nathan so much! :)
I smell: Lemon Lavender Scentsy! YUM!
I crave: Dark Chocolate and a mango on the beach
I search: for new cleaning products that smell good
I wonder: if I am ok mentally
I regret: I had to agree with Laura on this one...Saying stupid things trying to be funny
I love: my husband and kids and a good hard workout (sit ups included!)
I care: about sticking to my convictions
I always: tap the top of the soda can before opening it.
I am not: a fluent speaker of the Spanish language, but I wanna be.
I believe: in second chances
I dance: terribly, but do it anyway cuz it makes me happy
I sing: to the radio and turn it up loud
I don't always: flush the toilet... only pee and only if Nathan is sleeping.
I fight: cuz it is fun! I do like a good argument.
I write: lists, cuz I like to check things off. It makes me feel productive.
I lose: My temper about once a month for a week straight...weird
I win: when it means the least.
I never: watch the news
I listen: to everything! I have sensitive ears so I am a really light sleeper.
I can usually be found: at home or on the beach! I know I am LUCKY!
I am scared: of big bodies of water
I am happy about: life! naps, kids starting school, having Garett back home, less than 2 weeks till Savannah gets home, hot fudge sundaes and good friends! I LOVE MY LIFE!

10 comments:

Marci said...

I just love reading about you and your family! You are definitely one of the most "real" people I have met in my life!

James and Cari said...

LOVE the post- my fave is your unknown reason for the temper-losing once a month. ha ha You're the best!

The Herberts said...

This was such an enjoyable read! And why is it that you enjoy sit ups so much?? I love ya Sonda! :)

Laura said...

I love your get to know you posts! They're always enlightening. And yeah you're going to have to show me what I'm doing wrong with my sit-ups!

The Garlocks.... said...

I would enjoy sit-ups if my stomach looked like yours! But since I just had my baby it isn't looking so good! BTW, I have not had a radio in my car for about 3 years and so I have never heard the songs by New Kids On the Block! I feel like I'm 10 all over againn listening to your music!! I'm glad you put music on your blog so I can catch up in the music industry! I have decicded that I'm a big LAME-O!

Becky said...

Wow, I love all your new posts. IT kept me busy for awhile.

Devin & Ruthann said...

I love this idea. I'm totally gonna do it too. And I LOVE that movie! Haha!

The Herberts said...

Sondi, Sondi, Sondi... I check your blog almost daily...and I'm getting a bit disappointed... It's been a month! I can't wait for your next post! :)

Heather said...

I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I'm happy I did! You are so dang funny, and you have a beautiful family. It was soooo great to see you a couple of weeks ago, and I really do want to plan something in the next couple of months for us cousins to get together. Love ya!

Whitney XOXO said...

I'm so happy that I'm not the only person who makes lists just to feel like I can actually get a dang thing done!!!! My "kids" always tell me..."Put it on the list Miss Whitney" You are so honest that it makes me laugh out loud.... really really loud.