Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My favorite song right now...



SO I am behind on posting and I didn't post about mothers day. Let me just say this... There is something so rewarding about having people who know you... I mean really know you. I had been looking for new running shoes for several months and had not found any that fit all the specifications. Nathan came home with these...


and they were better than any shoes I would have picked out! I LOVE THEM!

Then, Priscilla, Ron and Jacki sent me flowers on Mothers Day. This is the boquet they sent.



So the thing is, TULIPS are my FAVORITE! It is nice to know that someone remebers my favorite things. And it is nice to be appreciated. I love being a mom for 6 huge reasons...

1. Tyler
2. Garett
3. Savannah
4. Ethan
5. Ryan
6. The man and the process that made me a mother... AKA NATHAN!

I have my own mother to thank for the fact that I enjoy being a stay at home mom. She was the best at it. She can make a mean loaf of homemade bread! There was never a doubt in my mind that she knew me and loved me just the way I was. I love her more than anything and hope that when I grow up... I can be just like her. So a few days late... (as usual) Happy Mothers Day Monsie! I LOVE YOU! XOXO

2 comments:

Becky said...

Freaking AWESOME! I'd watch that everyday. Too bad Brendon thinks the real words to that song are, "Brendon I love you, Brendon I do . . . "

Anonymous said...

UMMMM.... that is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. He is so sweet and his little voice is still "little"...I keep telling Patrick that when Tru doesn't sound little anymore I am going to be so sad! Nice shoes! I love em'!