Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan Nolan Bryce!



So Ryan turned four this year... yeah about 2 months ago! It has been a crazy fun summer! So we usually celebrate his birthday down in Mexico. He woke up that morning and got on the four wheeler with Ethan and was ready to ride! He is so much fun and I have always said that he is the perfect caboose. He made it really easy to decide to be done having kids because he is so easy going and funny! So here are the top 4 things I love about my Ry-Ry Roo!

1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way he talks. It is even better when he sings. I love to hear him try to tell me that someone "sarted"

2. He makes the funniest faces.

3. Even when he is a little turd, he is quick to apologize... most of the time.

4. He loves his brothers and sisters. They don't have a hard time returning the favor!


Faces of Ryan:






2 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

Happy Birthday Ryan...we love you!

Turleygirl said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! What handsome boys you have and that girl of yours. She is a looker, she must have good genes. :0