Tuesday, November 3, 2009

With Honors




All of the kids got awards last quarter for Honor Roll. Ethan actually earned high honors for Honor Roll and for reaching his reading goals. Awesome mom that I am only knew of the time for Ryan's because I have a fear of kindergarteners getting "F's" in homework (Not because that has ever happened to one of my kids. Ever.) so I look in his backpack daily. Anyway, I am so proud of all my kids for working hard and staying on top of their game. Someday, I will be on top of mine!

CONGRATS...Garett, Savannah, Ethan and Ryan. Mom and Dad are so proud of you!

1 comment:

Colton said...

I had no idea your kids were such nerds. AWESOME! Its actually funny, nerds grow up to be the coolest adults. On the flip side, people who think that they are cool when they are kids grow up into douchebags. Am I allowed to say douchebags on your blog?