Monday, November 2, 2009

The Boys


So Garett is officially moved down to Thatcher... only about 6 weeks before we get there. As you can see by this picture, these two are pretty close. Garett looks up to Tyler so much. He is going to live with Tyler in an apartment behind Grandma Priscilla's house till we move to Thatcher. I told Tyler yesterday that I would be surprised if they didn't throw down before we get there. He laughed and said... "Oh, we will!" If for nothing else, it will be over cleanliness. Garett has a little of my OCD... Tyler... not so much! I am so excited that Garett is gonna get to play basketball but cannot stand the thought of not having both of the boys living with us. It is not the same without them here. I remember when Garett turned 12 and I was so excited that 2 more men in our home held the priesthood. There is a different feeling in the home when priesthood holders are there... it was wierd for me to call on someone to say the prayer this morning. Garett usually does that when Nathan is gone. SO ANYWAY... I just wanted to say that I am so thankful for my boys... They are so handsome and are turning into amazing men! I love them and am so grateful for their example to their little bros and sister. I can't wait to be together again.

2 comments:

texas_princess1109 said...

Ok so I totally didn't know that ya'll were moving! Sad!!! Now who am I gonna share my birthday with? :)

Betts Family said...

Can't believe you're heading back to Thatcher, remember your white beauty school shorts and that bike!!! Oh and don't forget Marshmallow Mateys! I love you, best wishes with what may be a hard move I know, but remember that you are amazing no matter where you may be placed on this earth, "To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.

-e.e. cummings"