Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rocko Taco and Bobo China

Rocko has been the topic of lots of conversations at our house lately. He and Ethan are best pals and so lots of songs and skits(thanks to Savannah) have been made up about how friendship can stand the test of time. Ethan is pretty sad to move to Thatcher but is excited that Rocko's grandma lives in Pima so we are guaranteed a visit every once in awhile. Last month, I took the boys to Bobo's China to eat and Rock came with us. He is always great company. I hear that boy laugh and can't help myself... I have to laugh too. We had awesome chinese food and watched creepy chinese television... some soap opera (literally singing opera) The boys had a blast and I enjoyed watching them. It was great.



Look what we can do! Aren't we awesome?


Funny Faces



Ryan was sitting next to me. This is his signature funny face.

No comments: