Monday, April 13, 2009

What do you remember about the Easter story?

Found this in my old drafts... shoulda posted it then but never got around to it.... wierd. Thought it was too funny not to share. I promise not to tell on the parents whose kids made these AWESOME comments.


Nathan teaches the almost 6 year olds in Primary. (CTR 6) He had to work Saturday night before Easter and so I told him I would teach his class. After reviewing the pictures and the accounts from the scriptures about the Easter story, we passed an Easter egg around and asked everyone what they remembered about the story. One little boy said, "... I know the erection!" We had to practice saying RESSURECTION several times after that! Another little boy remembered that the three women took stuff to put with Jesus' body so it wasn't smelly. When I asked him if he remembered what "stuff" they took, he said... "Ummmm... Pepper?" I think that was the only "spice" that he could think of!

1 comment:

JennaK said...

I have to ask, was my kid one of those boys?