Monday, April 27, 2009

Double Digits Baby!


Savannah Turns 10!! We had a very low key but fun day on Savannah's birthday. She had one of her really good friends, Cambree come over and we went to Peter Piper Pizza. It was really fun!

10 reasons we LOVE and ADORE Savannah... we are so glad she is ours!

1. She is so good with little kids
2. She has an infectious laugh...
3. She is great at sports and gymnastics.
4. She can sing and dance with the best of them.
5. She is pretty organized.
6. She is a great student.
7. She has a great memory and can remember lots of things I say that I have no recollection of ever saying.
8. She reminds us to do the things that are right. Loves Family Home Evening.
9. She knows how to make others feel at ease.
10. She is my only daughter and I am so thankful to have a little girl to dress up and do girl things with. I am the luckiest mom on the planet.

1 comment:

Janae said...

Savannah is great! I can't wait to have her in our Valient 11 class... if that happens!