Monday, April 13, 2009

Like a mom on crack...

So I think it is the white trash in me that loves to hit the Dollar Tree Store every time I pass it. It is like a drug... Even if I have been there in the last 12 hours, I think to myself that there could be something new and totally in the "that is an amazing deal" catagory. I also love the library... I love to read and I love books! So my friend Laura and I went a couple weeks ago and combined the library trip with the Dollar Tree trip. We thought it was fun and so the next week we invited our friend Brooke. On the morning of the trip, we all ended up with extra kids. It was funny to see all the car seats and all the other kids sort of thinking about buckling up... I know, I know! I am a stinky mom. It was totally my kid unbuckled in the back of Laura's van. It was still pretty funny when we made them pose for a pic outside the library.


Then we talked about attempting the lure of the Dollar Tree and decided that we could handle it...It was still kinda funny when we loaded all of them in 3 different carts and headed in to the store.



There was no amount of caffeine that could cure how dumb I thought we were to take 13... read the numbers people... 13 kids into the Dollar Tree. Ahhhh...the memories!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah I kind of wish I really was on crack that day! At least then there would be an excuse for the stupidity.

Janae said...

You must have been on something! I am amazed at the feat you ladies took on and still walked away!!!! Congrats! LOL!

Turleygirl said...

You are a brave woman!!!

Colton said...

Wow, you are brave. That is quite the horde. Sounds like fun, though.

Anonymous said...

I have no words... :)

pete/chris whipple said...

I love the Dollar Tree also! You can find so many great things there! So glad you don't stay home just cause you have a bunch of kids!

Betts Family said...

Okay you really needed a reality check didn't you. . .nobody, I repeat nobody can handle the dollar store with any more than 3 children at a time. . .come on Sonch!