Monday, April 13, 2009

"It's a chumbucket bucket hat!"







My kids were getting ready for bed the night before Easter after coloring eggs. We had bought these cool sand buckets for Easter baskets thinking we could reuse them in Mexico later. So my creative kids put them on their head and Ethan came up with the name "Chumbucket Bucket Hat" I am sure that it is Spongebob inspired... I don't know. But they thought it was hilarious and I couldn't quit laughing. Garett was not thrilled to take the picture but is always a good sport. Hope everyone had a great Easter.

5 comments:

The Herberts said...

Hilarious!!

Janae said...

Those kids are too crazy! Wonder which parent they get it from?!... My kids got buckets and sand toys too from the Easter Bunny, so we are ready for MEXICO with you guys!

Turleygirl said...

What silly kids, especially the blonde one. :)

Becky said...

My kids got the same buckets . . . and they are not hamburgers but crabby patties!

Betts Family said...

Seriously your family is just full of fun! Scott said, "can we please live by Sonda" I guess I'm pretty boring compared to chumbucket bucket hats!