Monday, March 10, 2008

There are some things that are so emotionally charged....






that you don't want to talk about them out loud cuz you know you can't do them justice... Like when you try to kick down a locked door at 30 years old.... there is definitely no Chuck Norris in MY blood! Bummer. However that is way off subject and a different kind of emotional charge than I was talking about. Julia is my sister in law that lives down here by me and I never get to see her. For her birthday, mom and Ais and I met and surprised her(We missed you Shine and Molli :( and took her out to lunch. It was by far one of the best days I've had in a long time. We went to Crackers and Co... a new place and just had a chance to visit without any distraction. I love my sisters and mom so much. There is nothing like knowing that they know everything about me (like what a freakin dork I am) and still love me! I LOVE YOU JULIA! Thanks for sharing your time and for making this one of those times that I will never be able to put into words how amazing it was! Know that I love ya and can't wait to have that baby here! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! XOXO

7 comments:

Betts Family said...

You all look so beautiful, how fun to get everyone together and celebrate . . .as for kicking down locked doors, that's my department not yours and I just claim the "chuck norris blood" then I have a great excuse! Love you

Becky said...

"Everybody was kung fu fighting ..." thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

Sonda you look so pretty in those pictures. I'm so glad you had a great girls' day out! I would also love to hear the "Chuck Norris" story because I'm picturing it in my head and it's hillarious!

Brooke Garner said...

Nothing like a day out with the girlz! I am waiting for that door kickn' story just so I can laugh at you. Maybe if you would go to Dana's class that door would have opened. Whatever...I sleep in too!:)

Colton said...

I'm really confused. The trip seemed like fun, but what's with the Chuck Norris and the door reference?

"Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent. "

Levi and Suzi said...

I'm with the others, I want to hear the chuck norris story. On another note, it looks like you had a ton of fun with your family, YAY!! Levi and I decided that you can definitely tell that you're related to your mom and sister. You're so beautiful!

Becky said...

I changed my address for security purposes. Some weirdo has my address so I'm hoping he won't be able to find me. I changed some setting so search engines can't find me. If he does, I'll go private. www.nathanswife.blogspot.com