Saturday, March 29, 2008

You've got a smile so bright....


I love this boy! He makes me smile because he just loves to be alive. He is always wanting to do something. But when it comes to entertainment, he can basically take care of himself. He usually does his own thing on the beach when we go to Mexico, but on one of the mornings, we all took a tub full of little animals and superheroes and such and made a whole city. Ethan made one where the dude looked like he was holding up a huge rock over his head. He was extrememly proud. I love going to Rocky Point for so many reasons but mostly because it gives me a chance to live my life like Ethan... I am so glad to be alive and in the moment with those that I love. Good times.....

2 comments:

Brooke Garner said...

That is awesome Ethan! I am so bummed you guys will not be joining us in Rocky Point since your family pretty rules the place!

McCabe Family said...

So I was on my blog and Madi saw the Bryce's so she asked me to go to it. I scrolled down to Ethan's picture and she says "Ooo Ethan, Ahhh Ethan, I like Ethan. Call him ET." Oh man pet names and oooing and ahhhing. What a great kid.