Saturday, March 29, 2008

Coming soon to a blog near you...

For any of you that are fans of (or at some immature time in your life were a fan... Don't worry... you don't have to admit it out loud! Plus Nathan and I are still in this category) the Austin Powers Series, we have the funniest video of Ryan quoting a line from one of the movies. It is stinkin hilarious! He keeps us entertained. I have done some updating to the blog and hope to get to more soon. Things are fixin to get busy around here so I am going to have to sacrafice something so that my blog gets done...sleep? NAH! Anyway... come back soon for updates! Love to you all! XOXO

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about freakin time you did something with this thing. You know some of us count on you for entertainment.

Uncle D

CASSIE said...

HEY!! WE MISSED YOU ON SATURDAY! LIFE GETS CRAZY--WE TOTALLY UNDERSTAND-- IS SAVANNAH GOING TO THE BEACH THIS YEAR? SHE IS JUST TOO CUTE!

Colton said...

I should say first that I don't actually remember this incident, but at least your leg is better than your face. Just ask Molli.

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

Hey, this is Kristi (Goodman) Thom! It is sooooo great to see how good you are doing! Isn't blogging the best? I love getting to keep in touch with people I have not seen in sooo long!!!!
Your family is gorgeous!

Rachel said...

I just have to say that you seriously crack me up. Bo and I loved watching Tyler dance here while back. You guys sound like you are very very happy. I'm so glad.
We sure miss seeing you. I wish we could have done the Easter thing this year. I really miss the family get togethers. I would love to be able to do a cousins camping trip some time this summer. That way all of us including the kids can get to know each other better.
Love ya - Rachel

Rachel said...

Please check my blog as there is important info pertaining to you guys. Thanks dear.

The Garlocks.... said...

SO I just checked your blog for the first time in a long time! We have no computer or phone! I sure do miss it out there!!! I wish we NEVER moved... Bytheway, I still have the primary book that I will give to Tom and Kassie! Tell Savannah way to go on the gymnastics! I CAN STILL do the splits...Even while I'm prego! LUCKY TROY! I hope all is going well. Keep me posted!

McCabe Family said...

By soon you mean we might get a Christmas 08 post from the Bryce Family?!