Saturday, March 29, 2008

Split decision...



Savannah has been taking gymnastics since Christmas and has been doing so good. It is so fun to go and watch her do handstands and walk the beam and do the bars .... anyway, when she is not at the gym she is doing it in the kitchen, the backyard and in this case on the beach. My question is... If you could do the splits would you? At my age, I think I am too scared of messing up a good thing if you know what I mean. Ouch! But mad props to Savannah for being able to do the splits on command.

3 comments:

Becky said...

You leave me speechless. So many comments come to my mind but they are probably not the best for a blog :)

Brooke Garner said...

Oh to be young again....to be able to do the splits again...to not worry about ruining...well you know! Way to go Savanah!

Betts Family said...

I seem to recall a certain someone with lanky long legs in a leotard and a baton doing a little routine that included . . .splits!!!! Like mother like daughter . . .by the way what was the "peep peep game?"