Tuesday, February 26, 2008

How do you say "Cheese" in Sign Language?

We were in Thatcher a while ago and went looking for Apache Tears one afternoon with my sister Aisilyn and her family. There have been so many times that my kids have taught her kids some outlandish saying or about an obsenity of sorts. Well it was really cold that day and I went and sat in the car with Alannah. When I told her I wanted to take her picture this is what she did and smiled and said... "CHEESE!" Of course I was laughing like crazy and thought to myself that she would fit in just fine at the Bryce House!


8 comments:

Marci said...

Sonda,

Can I just say...I LOVE YOUR BLOG! It always makes me laugh & smile and we need that around here! Thanks for sharing your wonderful family with us...you are still the same awesome person I knew so long ago!

JennaK said...

I stumbled onto your blog from another ward member's blog, and I just have to say--your blog is so entertaining to read. It's great! Miss you all in the ward and I'll be happy when we get to move back.:)

Betts Family said...

That is freakin' hilarious. . .it's the whole "pointing like Papa" thing passed down, my mom does it, Ethnee does it and occasionally the great grandkids do as well! She is beautiful, you'll have to tell Aisi I think she's a doll.

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up! Nothing like a good "thumbs up of sorts"...she is so innocently quiet but has such an underlying sense of humor! So cute.

Becky said...

I told my mom about this story today and she laughed her tail off. I just love the pic. She so innocent . . . :)

Colton said...

Theres a Hall for you. Or is that the Gillespie coming out in her...I don't know.

McCabe Family said...

I think you have the most colorfully hilarious blog ever. If ever I need to laugh your blog is the place to come.

Rusty and Ashley said...

I can't even tell you how awesome I think those pics are! I feel like doing that to most people most days!!! Can your kids teach my kids things like that when we have them?!?!?!?!?!?