Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Saddle up ole' cowboy.....

















My dad has horses at his place and the kids love to ride when they go to Papa and Grammy's house. Here are some of my favorites of them during Christmas. It was cracking me up when Ethan and Trey were on Caleb (I think it is a mule or donkey or something. I think jackass will cover both!) They were fighting over who got to "drive". They all did great and I always admire anyone who is brave enough to get on a horse... Yeah... I'm scared. In the pictures of Nathan... is there any question as to why I love this man? :)

7 comments:

Betts Family said...

Your blog is looking cute and I'm jealous you get to live so close to your parents and their horses! Avonleah would love spending a day there! Good to see all your cute kids. . .

Levi and Suzi said...

Horses! I love horses! It looks like you guys had a great time, and I love seeing the pics of your family. Hope things are going well! Oh, and thanks so much for the blanket. We always fight over it when it's TV time! :)

Cami said...

Hi Sonda! It's Cami. There is no question in my mind at all why you love that man! He's one of my best cousins! Hope you guys are doing well, I love these blogs, because I can look at them and not feel so far from home, and forget for a minute that we don't get to see all of you very often. Florida is fine, but I need to get home for a visit soon. Take care, you guys are the best. Love ya, Cami

Colton said...

The mule is on the bottom, the jackasses are on the top.

Har har har...

Looks like fun....for about twenty minutes. Then it turns into work and/or needing a butt massage.

The Garlock's said...

Looks like you guys had fun! My uncle has horses and Drew and me have gone on a couple rides, good times!

McCabe Family said...

Man... you made up for lost posting time!!! Cute blog. I love the posts and the pics. You guys are such a cute family.

Becky said...

Nathan's a goof ball. Ask him if he remembers one time when we (as in me,leah, Ginni, Kimi) were little the time he scared the crap out of us by hiding behind some bushes and growling like a dog. Seriously we all about peed our pants. I don't know why I remember that, it's just one of my random useless memories of growing up. He was always playing little jokes on us. Love you guys!