Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines Day...


So I have been reading all these posts on other blogs about how they love Valentines Day and then got to hear all the great things about thier significant other. While I find it endearing... There are so many unspoken expectations for V Day. (My little brother Jake usually sends a text to all the siblings saying Happy VD... He thinks the play on words is funny... which I would have to agree with!) ANYWAY... the point is that Nathan and I have been married now for almost 8 years. I love that Valentines Day means bringing home a liter of Dr Pepper. I love that we can go bowling together and still have a blast... And that I only lose by one... Even if he did throw a couple of bad ones on purpose:) I just love knowing that at the end of the day... who and what I am is enough for him. There is no peace like knowing that. He makes me smile and after all these years... The flame of love is alive and well. I love you Nathan! Happy VD!

4 comments:

James and Cari said...

Ok- the Happy VD thing is HILARIOUS!! I'm TOTALLY sending that to my fam next year! ha ha ha You guys are so funny- I miss you so much!!! School's canceled here again because of the snow- I REALLY MISS AZ!!!! Enjoy the warm sunshine for me you tan hottie you! (That was directed at Sonda, not Nate...ha ha ha)
Cari

Betts Family said...

You are such a nice girl. . I wasn't so kind about just enjoying the 2 liter of DP, hmmm thanks for making all of us feel bad! You look good, keep smiling.

Anonymous said...

Such a great picture of you two. I love that I can beat Patrick in bowling too...I mean really beat him. There aren't many things that I can do well like he does but OH Yes! Bowling is right up my "ally" when it comes time for a good boost of self esteem.

Laura said...

I always said that if a guy brought me a 12 pack of tacos instead of a dozen roses I'd be his forever. Good job Nathan on the DP. And I agree with Sunshine...Great picture!