Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Clean up, Clean up everybody do your share....

When we head down to the beach, we take EVERYTHING we need, some stuff we might need and even still some things we know we won't even touch the entire day. The theory is that we only have to make minimal trips up to camp to go to the restroom (for those who are too cool to pee in the water) or to go make lunch. At the end of the day we look like the Clampetts. Usually, Nathan and the boys make more than a few trips to get all the beach crap back up to camp. This was the first time that Ryan carried anything. He packed the Scooby chair all the way to the trailer. He was so proud! So was Mom. Isn't he cute?



8 comments:

Becky said...

Your boy is a cute kid. One of these days I hope to make the trip to Rocky Point with the ward. I'm also so enthralled to see that you used the term "crap". Remind me next time I see you and I'll tell you why ;)

Betts Family said...

That kid is so dang cute. . .he looks like he's having so much fun! As for hauling around "crap" isn't that what kids do best, carry around meaningless items and clutter every corner !!

Becky said...

Love all the Mexico pictures. Looks you guys had a great time. Thanks for the support on picking my nose. I love you! I was beginning to think I'm the only one. Or the only stupid enough to announce it.=)

Rusty and Ashley said...

Ok, so I have seen your page a few times and it's so cute. Ryan is one of Rusty and I's favorites to watch in Sacrament! Send him back to us anytime you want!

Anonymous said...

Sis,
how can you look at that kid and not just GRIN. I love it when they get an urge to be helpful, they are so proud of themselves when they do too....always love seeing pics from your vacation time....sure hope we can go with some day!

Holly said...

Sonda! Hey - it's Holly Brimhall! Holy smokes! Okay, I don't even know how I ended up on your blog. Looks like you and your family are doing well! My blog is www.bloggingwithholly.blogspot.com.

Shelley & Scott said...

Hey Sonda! Great blog and I love all your Mexico pictures. I wish we had a great family tradition like that one. Guess I'll have to work on it. Well, I finally have a blog too so check it out if you get a chance. scottandshelleyhoward.blogspot.com

*Molli* said...

I just figured out how to post a comment but dang he is cute. I think about him saying..."I make auntie molli laugh when I fawt (fart) :)." It makes me giggle every time. I had such a good time down there and enjoyed you, your family and home so much. I love you so much and can't wait to see all of you around the holidays. hugs and kisses.