Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cholla Bay


"The Hill"


The quads on the horizon. How romantic!

Takin a break and eatin some Rainbow Nerds and a fruit snack

Ethan in deep reflection

Dad and the little boys

Muscle Man Garett

We always like going to Cholla Bay while we are in Mexico. If the tide is out, and the tide pools are good, you can find some pretty cool stuff. The first real live octopus I ever saw was out at Cholla the first time I went to Rocky Point. ANYWAY... the first day we were there, we ate a quick breakfast and all loaded up on the quads and rode out there. Didn't find a dadburned thing but it was a great ride. The hill behind us in the one picture, (it was way bigger and taller in real life) I am proud to say I made it to the top by myself. I am getting braver every day!

2 comments:

Betts Family said...

Umm where's the helmuts crazy lady? J/K! You are a brave gal, I have flipped a quad right on top of me trying to scale one of those larger than life mountains! Looks fun!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THOSE NERDS OUT OF THE BIG BOX! There isn't anything like em' Looks like you had a great time!