Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Chicken Hut ... Yeah baby!


Ain't nothin' like the hut! Anyone who has been to Rocky Point knows... I love
this place. Good food and good Coca Cola! Anyone from my ward remember when we went here with James and Cari and Lacee and Rich? Rich was so excited about being in Mexico and wanted to know how to say Coca Cola in spanish. When James laughed and said "Uh... Coca Cola..." Does anyone remember Rich's response? Still an all time favorite saying at our house! Yummy!






7 comments:

Laura said...

That is a great picture of you and Nathan. You are one hot couple!

McCabe Family said...

I guess I will live Mexico vicariously through you and your beautiful pictures. (I know what your thinking vicariously is a big word, I had to type it in google to get the right spelling and make sure it meant what I thought it did.)

Rubalcavas said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Betts Family said...

How cute are you two? That's a cute picture and all your kids looks so cute! What fun family memories you are making.

Anonymous said...

I love your smile in that last pic of you and Nath! You are beautiful!

Me and The Boys said...

what a cute picture of you and nathan!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.