Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Amazing Women

I was priveleged to spend a whole week with women who inspire me and lift me up and just make me want to be a better me. I am still running on the high from last week and happened to run across this video on another friends blog. I am constantly amazed by the women in my life. Though I do not know the woman in this video, I found this video touching and really beyond words. Our influence as mothers is always more far reaching than we think. To all the "lovely ladies" in my life, especially on this weekend dedicated to mothers, know that I am grateful for your influence in my life.

4 comments:

Designs by Kassie said...

After I watched this video I found her blog and read the entire thing! She is an amazing woman and definitely put things in perspective for me. Thanks for sharing!

Rochelle said...

Beautiful! Completely inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Ais turned me on to her blog about a year ago. It has changed my life, softened my heard and made me more thankful. She is amazing. I miss you!!! HUGS!

The Herberts said...

WOW!! What an amazing video and an amazing woman!!! I feel so privileged to have gotten to know you!! I am feel so privileged you so willingly brought my family dinner and visit taught me 4 years ago, that I was able to serve in the Primary with you and that we became friends because YOU are an amazing lady who I can always go to for advice or think "what would she tell me to do?" You are an elect lady, a fabulous momma, and an awesome friend!! I miss you and am so happy I was able to go to Women's Conference with you and 5 other amazing women!! HUGS!!