Monday, May 10, 2010

Growing Up



Savannah has recently had a birthday (11!!! ALREADY!!!) and also had the opportunity to participate in a show with her gymnastics group. She is pretty amazing and is always making up plays and routines with anyone who will let her boss them around...her brothers, the neighbor kids...you get the idea. So it was no big deal when she had to make up her own routine for the show. All I can say is that pride filled my heart as she performed. She was so graceful even though she was a bit nervous. I cried because I was so proud but also because the routine was so beautiful. My sis in law recorded it and I am hoping to get it posted soon. Until then, here are some pictures of her (had to steal one from Grandma Whipples blog cuz it was such a great shot! Thx Grandma! :) She had great support from Grandma and Grandpa Whipple who came from Mesa, Grandma Bryce and Grandma Priscilla. Aunt Jenni and Aunt Chelsea were there too with some of the kids. Ethan and Ryan came but RyRy didn't last through the whole thing! We just all love her so much and I am so glad that she is finding things she excels at and tries hard to get better and better. I love her so much!







Here are some pics of the little party we had for Savannah for her birthday.




OREO PIE!!! YUM!

5 comments:

Mayhew Clan said...

Way to go Savannah!! It was good seeing you Sonda! what a woman you are - Bec

Betts Family said...

Oh my goodness, she is getting so big and tall, she's got like those long model legs and she's so pretty. Guess your baton twirling gymnastic moves got passed on! :)

pete/chris whipple said...

Such a nice post! We had the most wonderful time being with you all! Thanks for the sweet times with our Savannah!

Anonymous said...

I feel emotional just looking at these pictures of her. You are raising a beautiful daughter. She is just too big. I can remember when she was so little, in her cute old navy sweatsuit, sitting in the back of your camry and you telling her to "find her thumb". She is so beautiful. Cant wait to see the video. As for the other little skivie wearing turkeys...gosh I love boys! They are so fun and keep things exciting. I miss you!!!!

Turleygirl said...

Love that beautiful girl! Savannah we miss you! Hope to see you soon.