Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Saturday is a special day...


Such a determined little helper!

Ethan helping with the yard work! :)

Oh yeah! This is the picture of Ethan helping with the yard work!


It has become one of Ryan's favorite things to do.... helping me mow the lawn. He loves it and I can't say that I mind! I love to take care of the yard. But on this particular day, we were cracking up because as Ryan was helping me and Nathan was picking up the yard, Ethan was chilling out on the freshly mowed grass. It wasn't until Tyler went and got the camera that he wanted to "help" Let's just say that the last picture is somewhat posed and only lasted until the camera got put up! I love my boys and all they do to help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boys are still learning the meaning of work...especially out door work, we have the laundry and the dishwasher mastered but pushing the lawnmower in the humidity isn't their favorite. What cute pics! XOXO

Betts Family said...

I'm impressed. . .wow. . . I honestly don't know how to mow a lawn(seriously!). And kids and work. . well even if it's a little posed at times, you're a least attempting! I love you, you look great!