Saturday, July 7, 2007

GOGGLES





Ryan and Ethan put on their own goggles... pretty cute!




GOGGLES ROCK!!





I love summer time... it is my favorite time of the year. I don't care that it is 500 degrees outside and that even in a swimming pool it feels like a warm bath. It seems that the boys are acquiring the same taste. They sat outside in the sun waiting for everyone to be ready to go swimming. They were so proud of their goggles...If money could buy love, I am happy to say that this time, it only cost $1.00!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny...Tru always looks like a coon after he takes his goggles off b/c they are so tight. Those boys are cute...cute...cute. Speaking of being absent minded, Tru told me to "get your head in the game mom"...the other day, you might be absent minded but you aren't the only one. I love you, can't wait to see you in August.
Shine and boys

Laura said...

My favorite thing about this post is that Ry-Ry and Ethan are wearing goggles in your front yard.

Sonda Bryce said...

Laura, Just to clear things up... although there is no water near the boys... they are wearing swim trunks! Don't the goggles always qualify when your in your swimsuit? Who cares that we live in the desert and water is scarce! the hot arizona sun has not completey fried their brains! :)

Anonymous said...

hey hi guess what? kayrena showed me her blog and i used to have one, but i decided to resort to myspace instead. anyway...just thought i'd say b/c i found your link on her page! LOVE YOU GUYS!!