Saturday, July 7, 2007

Absent minded....

This summer has been a blast! It has been extremely busy, but we have been able to take some really fun vacations and we have also had the pleasure of having Tyler spend most of the summer here with us. (wink, wink) Usually he gets to spend it with his mom, but he starts Freshman football in a couple of weeks and so he had to be here for weight training and some other important stuff! I have so many pics to post and I will. But all of you bloggers know it takes a ton of time. So I didn't want you to think I was totally absent minded, I haven't forgotten to post. I have just been absent all together! Look for upcoming attractions on the blog. We have some fun photos! We miss and love all of you and look forward to seeing you before school starts! I love ya~Sonda

No comments: