Saturday, October 17, 2009

San Tan Tri...Carter's Angels Ride Again


Today we did another tri in the name of love... for Carter. Nathan had Youth Conference and so Savannah was my transition coach. She was there at every swim lap cheering me on (even though I am pretty slow) and made sure I had my towel and stuff when I was done. She was there at the finish line and I just have to say I love my little girl. Nathan surprised me and made it to the last portion of the bike and watched me finish the race. Too bad I had to embarrass him by wiping out a couple of times and sorta (is there such a thing?) peeing my pants in the run! What a guy to hug me and love me anyway. I am the luckiest angel on the planet!

2 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

That is such a beautiful picture of the 2 of you! You had a great coach!!!!!!!!

Janae said...

I love the picture of you GIRLS! Good job. I am so jealous of you!