Monday, October 26, 2009

8 is Definitely Great!


Ethan with his best pals... Rocko Woods and Gavin Bryce. (Cart Dog is squeezin' in too!)



Aunt Aisi gave the Holy Ghost talk. Ethan and Aisi have a special relationship and so this was especially awesome to have her there. Uncle Scott was missed!



The Proud Parents... I am so thankful to have awesome men in my life...



Ethan's biggest Fan



These three were baptized together. Ethan Bryce, Hailey Garner, and Caden Anderson.
They are such good kids. I am thankful that Ethan has good friends.


Ethan was baptized on the 26th of September. It was an awesome day that I know we will never forget. We had tons of family and friends here and Ethan has been so excited for this day. Right before we left to go to the church I sat down on the side of the tub with Ethan and told him how proud I was of his decision to be baptized. I am constantly amazed by the strength of my children and the quiet understanding that they exhibit at such young ages. He is so sensitive to the spirit and I hope that he keeps that trait as he gets older. I am lucky to be his mom.

1 comment:

Janae said...

I am so proud of Ethan! He is such a good boy and we love him tons. Sorry we missed it. And Ais looks HOT!