Thursday, September 17, 2009

Scouts Honor


Ethan turned 8 in August and has recently started scouts. With the help of Grandma Bryce and Grammy Hall, he was able to get a full scout uniform. He was so excited to wear it and I believe that a boy in full uniform acts a little different...more respectable. I am so proud of Ethan. He will be baptized in about a week and I am so thankful for his sweet presence. He is a good boy and a great example.

Speaking of scouts... has anyone seen that movie with Gary Coleman called "Scouts Honor?" I wonder how old he was when he made that movie... I used to love watching that show and yes... I cried. Classic!

6 comments:

The Bottjer Family said...

The scout uniform suits him well. The scouting program is a lot of fun (from experience with my 4 brothers). I can't wait until Landon is able to go.

The Garlock's said...

Wow I can't believe is already 8, it seems we were just teaching him as a little 5 year old! Way to go on doing a triathalon!

pete/chris whipple said...

Very Cute Ethan! Love the last one! Happy belated birthday! Congratulations on your baptism next weekend.

Betts Family said...

He is absolutely darling and I love the uniform!!! Can't believe he's getting baptized already!

The Herberts said...

I cannot believe it! Oh, how time flies..... I know he is getting baptized, but starting scouts makes him seem SO much older! He is a great kid and has a fabulous mommy!! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

I so wish we could be there for Ethans special day. These are such milestones in their little lives! I love seeing how excited they get about them! Eth, you look handsome in that uniform! We love you!