Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What the H*#@? Who left their toupe' on my kitchen floor?

PS... how in the h*#@ do you spell toupe'? I spell checked it and it looked like toupee... which just didn't look right and sounded like something worse than it was... anywho...

I can cut hair. With clippers. And scissors. But I HATE it. Garett begged me to cut his instead of making him go to Great Clips. This is the leftovers from the top of his head... plus a few extra scraps from the kitchen floor. We could totally clothe the top of some poor gentlemen's head... like Doug Roche :) ... (Love ya Doug) Or at the very least make an awesome Chia Pet. I told Garett that was his new name... Chia. He then proceeded to sing the song... Ch Ch Ch CHia! I can hardley look at the picture without being totally grossed out and amazed. WOW!

2 comments:

Betts Family said...

Come on all those glorious months in beauty school and you hate cutting hair! It's all my fault huh?! That is a dang lot of hair though. . .

Heather Roche said...

Did you keep the hair? Maybe you could make a toupee (wig) for Doug's bald head. That would be too funny!