Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My life flashed before my eyes...

Nathan said that his life did not flash before his eyes, but that is the experience that I had when I got the call from Rural Metro Fire Dept. that my husband had been in an accident. It was not Nathan's fault and he is doing better every day... just has a bad case of whiplash and a sore knee. The bump on his head makes it hard to wear a hat... the point is... I am so thankful that he is ok. All I could think about on the way to the ER is "what am I gonna do if he is not ok?" I cannot imagine my life without him in it. It made me so thankful that I had a rare "nice day" the day of the wreck. We had taken Ryan golfing and just enjoyed each others company. Made me think that I should have more of those nice days. Poor Nathan! As it is, we are gonna be a one car family for awhile.





9 comments:

Colton said...

Oh dear! I can't believe the way that you destroyed that beautiful truck! What a travesty!

Oh, its nice that Nathan is okay, too.

CASSIE said...

Oh my heck...I am sooo glad he is okay though...(I just LOVE your marathon posts!)

Turleygirl said...

Whew scary, glad no one was hurt.

Denyse said...

I can't imagine how scary that call was! My worst fear is something happening to Ry, I can't imagine him not being here...so glad your hubs is ok!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I am so glad that he is ok. Click it or ticket right?

Betts Family said...

How scary and I'm so glad Nathan is okay, there always seems to be that flash of realization after an accident that makes you so much more grateful for the wonderful spouses we have. . .

Levi and Suzi said...

We are SO glad that Nathan is okay! It looks terrible! Gotta say that we don't miss those crazy valley drivers!

The Garlock's said...

Wow, glad to hear he is ok. Good thing he wasn't driving a small car!

Janae said...

How scary? We are so glad that he is okay. I hadn't heard until I saw it on the blog, then I yelled at Mama Aje for not telling me!