Tuesday, November 11, 2008

8 years and counting...



I don't want to get all mushy and stuff, but in light of a few conversations that I have had lately and the state of affairs of some people in the world, I have to say how thankful I am for the second chance that I was given when I met Nathan. Our marriage has not been without its struggles and trials, but we have made it through and somehow there are certain times during each day when I wonder how in the world I got so lucky. He has put up with me this long, I pray that I can give him a few good reasons to stick around for at least 8 more years... hopefully longer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics of you two. Can't believe it has been that long. Time flies. I am so thankful he is part of our family and that you found him! Cheers to the years ahead!

Betts Family said...

Congratulations on 8 years, what an accomplishment! And best wishes for many more to come, you both look so cute!

Levi and Suzi said...

Congrats on 8 years. You guys are such a great couple. We miss you and your family!

Becky said...

love the pics . . . and our conversation today, too@