Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Get that "soft" feeling...




So I have to tell you that the greatest thing that has happened to me since sliced bread is SOFT WATER!! Our friend, Patrick McCabe, just started his own Plumbing Business and installed our soft water unit about 6 weeks ago. Here are the things I love most about soft water...

1. Our skin condition has improved 1000%! I no longer get out of the shower and have to immediately immerse myself in a bathtub full of baby oil.

2. We only have to use about 1/10 of the shampoo, laundry soap, dishwashing detergent and bath soap... in the words of Patrick "You literally have to pick up the soap and touch it to the places that need soap. Then you should put the soap down or you will never be able to rinse it off."

3. My hair is softer and more manageable.

4. If you opt not to put the soap down right away, you can get really slickery....:)

5. NO MORE HARD WATER SPOTS!!! YEAH! Nuff said.

6. My dishes actually get clean in the dishwasher.

The list could go on and on. The point is... I love the soft water system and we think he is the best plumber ever. We have had to call him over to fix other emergent plumbing situations and let me tell you... He is sheer plumbing magic! He is super trust worthy and honest and we would highly recommend him to anyone who may need a plumber or who just wants to join the cool soft water club. You can contact him at: 480-250-1801 or check out their website at: www.camcorplumbing.com. We will have a link to their site on our blog. Happy Softening!

5 comments:

Colton said...

I feel like I just watched an infomercial at three in the morning. Do I get anything special if I call within the next ten minutes?

Betts Family said...

Soft water is awesome except when you live in it constantly like me here in Seattle you always have that "too soft" hair that needs a little damage to do anything! You can come hang out in Seattle anytime for that glorious experience of never having to use lotion!!!

Randy and Jenni Bryce said...

I love soft water. I am going to come over and shower just so I can have some (hee hee!) My Grandma has it and I have always wanted it, but Randy hates it, surprise surprise. Next time you see him, tell him how awesome it is. I am so excited for you guys!

JennaK said...

We had a water softener put in not long after moving to Q.C. because our dishwasher was already ceasing to function due to the hard water. Worth every penny.

JennaK said...

How come you haven't added my blog to your links yet?