Monday, December 3, 2007

Nathan, Nathan Bo Bathan....








....Banana fanna fo Fathan Fee fi Mo Mathan.... NATHAN!!!! (Don't act like you didn't just sing that in your head!)






Someone (BECKY SMITH :) tagged me and so this post is dedicated to someone who has more patience than any human being on the planet! My husband is amazing and when our lives settle down and we have a quiet moment.... we remember how much fun we have together and why we chose to spend FOREVER together. He is quiet and shy till you get to know him then..... he is a great discovery! He is funny and happy and can make anyone feel at ease. I love this man and am thankful that he didn't go running in those first few moments after we met!!! I love you Nathan!












What is his name: Nathan Brooks Bryce



How long have you been married - 7 years



How long did you date? 6 months from first date to wedding date



How old is he? 34



Who eats more? It depends upon the food



Who said I love you first? He would say I did...cuz I actually had to force him to marry me! I think he is embracing the idea more and more with every year we are together! TRUTH... he did. Then I called him back and we decided it was a little wierd and a little too soon... Made it even better when we really felt it.



Who is taller? Nathan



Who sings better? Nathan... All the old ladies in church used to tell him he had the voice of an angel. HE HE!!! He sang the whole song from Darby O'Gill and the little people to me over the phone when we were dating (She is my dear my darling one) I was instantly swooning....:)



Who is smarter? Depends on the subject and the day! He definitely knows alot about alot of things. I know alot about meaningless things.



Whose temper is worse? Do any of you know Nathan? Definitely me



Who does the laundry? I do but only cuz I'm OCD but he knows how and will if he runs out of scrubs (So funny Becky that our boys are like that!)



Who does the dishes? I do unless I scream at him that I need a little help



Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I don't get this question... Does it mean the right side being the side on your right when you are standing looking at the bed or the right side when you are laying on the bed????It changes the answer you know...I think I just screwed myself for anyone thinking that I am smarter!



Who pays the bills? Nathan... took them over about a year ago. It is the greatest gift he has ever given me.



Who mows the lawn? I do, or the boys do. I love it though. Nathan has horrible allergies.



Who cooks dinner? I do unless I scream at him that I need a little help. This only happens a couple of times during the month... :(



Who drives when you are together? He does unless he needs to sleep... I take that back. The only time he doesn't drive is if he has medicine strong enough to knock him out!



Who is more stubborn? We both have our moments but I am too cute for him to stay mad too long...JK!!! I am as stubborn as they get (I am hoping he doesn't read that part :)



Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Nathan, but only because he thinks it will make me quit giving him reasons as to why I am right AKA it will make me shut up!



Whose parents do you see the most? I think we are pretty equal on this one.



Who proposed? Me, two weeks after I met Nathan I told him I knew I was gonna marry him and if he didn't like it he better leave now. I think fear kept him around. He took care of the formalities a little later!



Who has more friends? I think this is a trick question! I am more outgoing!



Who has more siblings? Me



Who wears the pants in the family? Nathan, but my kids know that I am the boss when he is gone or when he chooses to remain silent!
I now tag: Ais, Kayrena, Kassie, Brooke, Shine and Molli!!! XOXO To all

8 comments:

Becky said...

Sonda, I love you more and more everyday. You always make me laugh! Maybe we should get more scrubs for our husbands??? HA!

Shelley & Scott said...

Hi Sonda! Love the post. I was just thinking about how much we are alike. I wish we lived closer. I predict we would be great friends. You sound just like me and I love your music! Do you mind if I add you to my list of favorite blogs?

Colton said...

Your husband looks kinda like a crazy homeless person sitting in a train depot. Although you didn't describe him like a homeless person.

And I think they were talking about the "correct" side of the bed, if you want to truly complicate things.

And wow. How is it that I have spent so much time around your family and didn't know the whole demanding marriage story?

McCabe Family said...

Great pic and thank you for getting that dreaded song in my head. Opposites attract thats what makes the world go round.

Becky said...

Your posts always make me laugh. Too cute. Love the picture of Nathan. I'm so glad you married him and became part of the family.

Laura said...

Best picture ever! You did marry a good one.

The Garlocks.... said...

I love how you write it exactly how you would talk it. That is why your posts are so much fun! You are so so so great!

The Mullenaux Family said...

Nice hair Grubby! LOL. Good to see things are going well for you and the fam. :) -Steven Mullenaux