Monday, December 17, 2007

Garett the Carrot



Garett turned 12 on December 10th. He just recently was ordained to the Aaronic Priesthood and passed the sacrament for the first time this Sunday. We are so proud of him! He is such a good kid and we are glad he is ours! Here are 12 great things about Garett that Ethan and I could think of:



1. He does a great booty dance! Look for a video coming to the blog soon!
2. He is loving and caring. He has a tender heart. He cares about people.
3. He loves collecting things... cards, stuffed animals you name it.
4. You can't help but laugh when Garett laughs. It is so funny to see him giggle.
5. He is super organized. This makes his step mom especially proud!
6. He loves pumpkin pie like his dad!
7. Loves spending time together as a family.
8. I can ask Garett to do anything, anytime and he will do it without complaining. I am learning this is a dieing art.
9. Great baseball player! It is really fun to watch him play.
10. Garett loves video games... the little kids love it when he plays XBox with them.
11. Garett loves music and can sing most words to most songs on the radio.
12. Garett is a laid back easy going type of guy... what is not to love??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARETT!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Rusty and Ashley said...

Rusty and I were proud of how calm he looked passing the sacrament even though he told me his knees were shaking so bad the whole time! Way to go Garett! I have the pics of Ethan and Ryan from the ward party. Let me know what your e-mail is and I can send them to you!