Sunday, January 6, 2008

Calling CPS!?!?!?




Ok.... So Patrick McCabe requested these photos.... No woman in their right mind would advertise what a crappy babysitter she is... However, I cannot wait to see a pic of Cami in her onesie pj's! So here is the story. I am a self professed crappy babysitter. I can bring you dinner, scrub your toilet... whatever. But when it comes to kids, I am pretty laid back.... I just let the kids play and hope that the mess doesn't take too long to clean up and that no one is bleeding when it is done. There was one afternoon(Literally 2 hours) that Cami needed help with the boys. This is where her son ended up! I should be embarrassed but only because the cat is out of the bag about where the Bryce kids like to go swimming. I don't think that Jacob liked it too much! Thankfully the toilet was clean, well at least there were no floaters and he cleaned up nicely. No bleeding. Swimming anyone?

14 comments:

The Garlock's said...

That is pretty funny, I totally have some crazy babysitting stories or should I say nightmares. lol

McCabe Family said...

Thanks Sonda. I think this is just proof that my boy wants to work on toilets like his dad.

Pat

Becky said...

So glad someone else shares my philosophy of babysitting and supervision (or lack thereof) for that matter. Love ya babe!

Tom and Kassie said...

Nice! I didn't know you had an indoor pool.. . when can we come over?? I love it!

Laura said...

And here I thought my kids were being home schooled when you watched them!

Bryce & Charly said...

What a small world. How are you doing Sonda?

Sonda Bryce said...

Bryce... how the hell are ya? I would love to see some pics but your blog is private... I guess you all wouldn't be interested in swimming in our "Indoor swimming pool" either huh? :)Drop me a line sometime!

Betts Family said...

And I was thinking of leaving Avonleah with you when we go on our next vacation!! This is good stuff. Love you.

Bryce & Charly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colton said...

It could have been worse. At least he wasn't drinking out of the toilet.

Becky said...

I love it! My philosophy is do whatever you you want, just don't bug me and hope that the damage isn't permanent. I'm not really the babysitting type.

Denyse said...

Ha ha ha...you sound like me! At least you didn't put a diaper on backwards on Abby (Brooke's baby) :)

Brooke Garner said...

Hey Sonda, Can you babysit for me next weekend?

Tom and Kassie said...

I love your new template!! How did you get the ribbon on the sides???