Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's the simple things...

I have always been a simple girl... I think it is a good thing. I have been needing a break for a while and today, I got to take a day and just do some "shopping" :) with my friend Laura Woods and go to lunch while Micah kept the kids. I have a new attitude tonight and Laura is probably so exhausted cuz I never shut up the whole time. It was like I hadn't had adult interaction for way too long.It was great and just what I needed. The chic makes me laugh and is just a down to earth girl. What more could you want! I had a great time and a huge thanks to Micah for keeping Ryan!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Sonda I had a great time too! Micah said he would be happy to watch the kids anytime we want to go "shopping". I have so much to report back. I'll call you when we get home.

Anonymous said...

Well...lucky you! I am heading out with Caryn tonight for the very same thing. It is a much needed dose of sanity....especially after a very new little kindergartener got in trouble his first week of school. Wow! Glad today is Friday!

The Garlocks.... said...

Wow! So, Laura is the person to go shopping with and plus her husband watches kids! Are they such a perfect family!!! So, are you going to wear a new outfit on Sunday because I swear you always look like you're in a new outfit! Well, Have a great weekend! See ya leter!

The Garlock's said...

Good to hear from! Yeah I don't really have whole lot of time for this blogging thing but its fun to see what everyone is doing. Sounds like your staying busy with the kids and everything and tell little Ethan Hi for us! :)