Thursday, August 9, 2007

Everyone is FINALLY in school! YEAH!!!!




On Wednesday, Savannah and Garett finally joined Tyler and Ethan and started school. With the kids attending 3 different schools, the schedules this year look to be a little hectic. But for the mean time, Ryan and I are enjoying our time home by ourselves. We have started an "I Spy" book and hope to finish it by week end. We have also made cookies and taken some freakin awesome naps. I am loving being home with him and it has been a reality check that my kids are almost all in school and grown up. I am so proud of the smart little terds! Savannah wanted her hair cut short the night before school started. We think she looks like the girl from "Because of Winn Dixie" What a cutie!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love Savannah's short hair cut! Reese and Ryan are gonna be even more crazy in love with her.

Anonymous said...

Savannahs hair it CUTE!!! Lou...you look fabulous! What a good looking group of kids. Also....I too have had that reality check...it makes me beam with pride and feel a little guilt for what I wished I would have done before the "quiet" set in, and also a little sad that there won't be a time like when they were both home and things seemed so crazy. I think it is Heavenly Fathers way of helping us to evaluate ourselves. Enjoy your naps. XOXOXO

Tom and Kassie said...

Hey Sonda!! I LOVE your blog. Your family is TOO CUTE! I love lookin at all your pics. We have to get together soon, I mean it! Give us a call whenever. We are ready to PARTY!