Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nice Rack Babe!

You didn't think this was gonna be a post about Nathan huh! I'm a good tricker. :) I had to post these pictures on here because I am always complaining about not having a bike rack for the kids. So the bikes spend their lives in the walking distance between the house and the car. Nathan looked online for racks...for the bikes...and the cheapest one was like $200. A few more searches and a stop at the local hardware store and we end up with this...





Ethan assisted Nathan the whole time, measuring and marking the pvc so Nathan could cut it. It was awesome! The kids love it and mom is happy!

3 comments:

Colton said...

You didn't trick anyone. Like Nathan would ever post anything on your blog, and as if you would talk about your breasts like that.

On a side note, good job.

Betts Family said...

I love your play on words. . I'm always cracking up before I even start to read! I love the bike rack. . and yours too!

Anonymous said...

I would show this post to Patrick and try to inspire him to build a bike rack for the boys but considering that tools were thrown and shirts almost ripped during the building of 3 (yes I said three folks) pine wood derby cars...this post will not be noticed by my thought to be even tempered kind and gentle patient husband! Cheers to PVC and your kind patient gentle husband! Love you all!! Shine