Friday, October 26, 2007

Some Beach...Some where






I have not posted anything since I got back from Mexico. If I had a hammock, I could've been found swinging in it every day this week, probably sleeping. I swear, my brain is still on vacation. Most of you know I love Rocky Point. This last trip was so much fun...great weather, great company and lots and lots of MEMORIES! I will get into "memories" later. For now, just know that this was not the only beautiful sunset and yes, Ryan was barefoot most of the trip. I love the beach and the sand and 8 months is entirely too long to wait to go back!

5 comments:

Levi and Suzi said...

Beautiful sunset picture...I can't wait to see more of the trip! Glad you had a great time.

Rubalcavas said...

I'm glad you had fun...its been a while, we need to catch up!

CASSIE said...

JEALOUS! I AM GLAD YOU HAD SOO MUCH FUN! WE ALL NEED TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN SOMETIME! TAKE CARE!

Becky said...

Can I come next time?

Betts Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting what a little cutie and of course you look as beautiful as ever! Although I feel somewhat jealous of your Mexico trips I'm happy you get that break you deserve and the reviving effect of good things that last until the next vacation! Get geared up for the big 30!!!