Sunday, October 14, 2007

Off we go to Mexico...

So we are off! I can't wait. We are leaving in the morning for Rocky Point! It is our last trip of the year and it is Nathan's favorite time of year as the water is warm but the air is chilly early in the morning and in the evening. I can't wait for the hot cocoa! What more could a girl want... sandcastles, hot cocoa and the sound of the waves! I think that is where we will retire. So sorry about the postless blog for awhile... I will be a posting fool when I return. Have a great week everyone! XOXOXO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"......a posting fool"..ha ha. Now that is just good writing right there. Can I use this quote sometime??

Uncle D

Amy John said...

Yay! Have fun!

Me and The Boys said...

I'm so jealous!! Live it up!

The Bottjer Family said...

enJOY!!!! see ya when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the downgrade publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=winmpg video convert 6.8 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you use the black methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg