Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Highway Robbery...


like for realsies! We went this past weekend to spend a couple of days in Mesa before the football playoff game that Tyler and Garett were going to play in on Saturday. On the way there, we stopped at Devils Canyon and got out. Nathan is always telling us that there used to be a cool campground back there and that they closed it off because the pull off was so dangerous. Well we took some cool pictures and only spent about 10 or 15 minutes there....and left all our clothes bags, my new Uggs and Nathan's laptop in the bed of the truck! I know right? Not too smart. Needless to say, when we returned, the laptop and the kids clothes bag... GONE! Consider this a lesson learned! Savannah, Ethan and Ryan were pretty sad because their Friday Night Thatcher Eagle Football shirts with Tylers name and number on the back were stolen as well as Savannah's favorite lime green converse! I guess at least no one was hurt and we were still able to enjoy our weekend. (Pictures to follow later...)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh that sucks!!! Whenever I get something stolen I feel so violated. I love the positive attitude though. Dang.