Thursday, January 28, 2010

Turkey Trotters

So I am very behind on blogging... but wanted to post this pic because it is so flattering of Nathan and I and our athleticism. Actually, it was just a really great experience for me to run a race with Nathan. This was back when I could run and my ancient knee wouldn't weep and wail and knash it's teeth. I am so thankful for a husband who still wants to do things with me. It was fun to run together. It was stinkin cold but so great to cross that finish line together. There were times that he was in the lead and I was struggling to keep up. Then others where he would tell me to go ahead. But we stayed together and I couldn't help but think how great it was that the most important thing to us was staying together. We didn't care what place we came in only that we kept challenging eachother and finished the race TOGETHER. It will have been 10 years this year and I have to say... there is nowhere I would rather be! I love you Nathan!

No comments: