Thursday, December 24, 2009

Honey it's cold outside....

Well we are officially moved to Thatcher and freezing our booty's off! Nathan loves it, I am hoping that Santa brings me some warm slippers. I don't have a way to upload pictures yet, but have some fun ones to post of the kids decorating the tree and enjoying the new place. Just wanted to take a minute to say... THANK YOU to all our awesome friends in Queen Creek who helped us move and who we fondly think of during this holiday. Also so glad to be here with lots of family and doing fun stuff together like eating and playing and visiting.

Most of all, I have received every gift I could have wanted this year. I am together with my hubs and ALL my kids. I have missed my boys so much...more than I even thought. It is so fun to sit down on the couch next to them and realize that at the end of the day we don't have to say "See you in a couple weeks." Time is such a gift. I am blessed and lucky.

Here's hoping that you are all having a happy holiday filled with good food, good company and good memories!

Stay warm and cozy!

3 comments:

Colton said...

You aren't going to become that crazy mom that refuses to be away from her children, are you? The girls are watching "Monster-in-Law" in the other room, and it just made your comment about never being away from your kids sound kinda freaky.

I'm glad that you went to Thatcher, though. That's a lot closer to some of my favorite fishing holes. Maybe I'll come and visit you.

Rachel said...

Glad your back in town. We're happy your here.

Rochelle said...

Hey- I LOVE that you guys are here and am loving serving with you in Primary!! You are so much fun!