Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tis the Season...

We spent Thanksgiving in Thatcher this year with Nathan's family. If you haven't noticed by now, my camera died.. therefore, no pics and no posts. However, I did change the background on my blog and wanted to take a minute to say... I AM BLESSED. I don't know if it was the emotion carry over from watching Twilight the night before Turkey day or what, but after I ran my own personal Turkey Trot :) I was overwhelmed with thankfulness for my husband. I try not to brag on him too much on the blog cuz than you would want to bite his neck too...:) On a more serious note, he is so good to me and puts up with so much! He is amazing with the kids and really tries to make sure that I am happy. I LOVE YOU NATHAN!

We also had the chance to take some family pics together while we were with Tyler. (Thank you, thank you to Aunt Jenni!) When she was done, I totally lost it. It seems like every time that we are all together now, I just feel so thankful for my kids and husband and I miss the crap out of Tyler! The kids and Nathan and I could hardly get a good pic because we were laughing and messing around so much! There is nothing that brings me more happiness than being with my kids and seeing them happy. It makes me so thankful for the gospel, for the reality of forever families. Because what can I say... we are a pretty fun crew! Forever is going to be a blast! I will post more pics of the family later! There are some freakin hilarious ones!

12 comments:

Tom and Kassie said...

You guys are such a good looking fam!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new pic! You all look soo great! Hugs to you! I am thankful for you.

Colton said...

I'm glad that I wasn't there. Like Truvvy, I have a strict policy that nobody cries alone in my presence.

Janae said...

Awesome picture! I love it!

Betts Family said...

I love your new background and your family pictures is priceless, what a cute family you have! Thanks for the updates. Have a happy Holiday Season!

Whitney XOXO said...

I LOVE the new family pic! You guys are a good lookin crew! When will you be in Thatcher for Christmas cause I'm way over due for some Bryce lovin!

Brooke Garner said...

What a cute picture, you know RyRy is my new little boyfriend!;) By the way I still think you rock for getting up and running all by your lonsome that morning! 3 miles is a long way, you are AWESOME! Can't wait to see the other pics!

Becky said...

love your family pic. you make me laugh!

CASSIE said...

A message from Alecc---

hey everyone im in brazil! it hot like az but amazing! my new email address is elder_rubalcava@myldsmail.net! Im having an awesome time! e mail me soon. I´ll post my address next week! but so far so good. we got here on thursday and started studying the prtugese hard core. its ridiculous. But here is my mailing address:

Elder Alecc Scott Rubalcava
Box #17 District 47-C
Missao- Cuiaba Brazil
Rua Padre Antonio D´Angelo, 121
Casa Verde, Sao Paulo SP-Brasil
02516-040

I love and miss you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Write me fast!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!

mccabe44 said...

That is a beautiful family picture!!

Turleygirl said...

Hey, love your new background. Check out our blog to see some fun stuff with Savannah. She is so much fun.

Becky said...

seriously, I'm going to ask Bishop to release you so that you have more time to post something on your blog :)