Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Compassionate Student...






Savannah was the Student of the Month in her class this month. At Benjamin Franklin Charter School, they choose their students of the month based on which student demonstrates the character value for the month the best. The value for the month was compassion. I am so proud of Savannah... she seems to see in others what they can become and tries to help them achieve that. She is also keenly aware when others are struggling and is quick to help. I love her so much! She was pretty cute tonight and though all of the pictures are excessive... well, what can I say? I'm a proud mom! We all got ready to go to the ceremony (except for Nathan, he had to work) and when we got there, Ryan had peed his pants! So Tyler stayed in the car with him while Garett, Ethan and I sat with Savannah. The boys were all proud of their sister and it was great for her to have a special night. Good job Savannah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I am just emotional this morning. These pictures made me cry. Savannah guess what? Aunt Shine and Trey and Tru are going to come to your baptism. Isn't it when I am home Sis? She looks more like you to me in the pictures. She is beautiful. Leave it to the potty trainers to put a glich in things. OH Ry, Ry....USE THE POTTY:) I love you guys and can't wait to see you! Great job Savannah!
Love Aunt Shine

Anonymous said...

Savannah,
Good job sis! I always like to be the spotlight,it feels good huh?I mean I love all the attention.Cant wait for that pretty face in Rockypoint!Wahoo!
your best cousin ever,
Emie