Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Chilly Willy...

So tonight Garett had his first Little League game. It didn't start until 7:30 and by the time we got to the field, the wind was really cold. The little kids didn't mind (for awhile) they just made a tent out of the blankets and were giggling and laughing the whole time. It was so funny. By the time they came out of the "fort" Savannah's hair was full of static and Ethan and Ryan had gobbled up every snack I took to the game. All in all, Garett did great... one hit and he played first base. They were down 3-9 in the last inning and came back 8-9 by the end of the game. Still lost, but what an effort. It sure is fun to watch Garett play. He is a great athlete.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Garrett,
I sure wish I was closer and could come watch you play! I bet you are great. Aunt Shine is just learning about how to be a "basball mom". Make sure you tell Sonda thank you for coming and watching you and supporting you. Do you know she does it because she loves you? AND I DO TOO! Love Aunt Shine

Julia said...

Way to go Garett! Sounds like you are all having a great spring! Isn't it wonderful?!We love you!

Uncle Coltin, Aunt Julia, Victoria, Camden, Kaden and Cosette

Me and The Boys said...

Hi Sonda!! This is tara.. I just wanted to tell you I think your blog is super cute! I'll have to add yours to mine, when I can figure out how! ;)